Please read this Agreement carefully before obtaining NiKiTest products, items, accessing or using the NiKiTest Website or NiKiTest Products available on Partner websites. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services or products available through the NiKiTest Website and/or Partner Websites offering NiKiTest Products. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by NiKiTest, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The NiKiTest Website, NiKiTest Products and/or Partner Websites offering NiKiTest Products is available only to individuals who are at least 19 years old.
1. Your NiKiTest Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Website. You must not describe or assign keywords to your interactions in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and NiKiTest may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause NiKiTest. You must immediately notify NiKiTest of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. NiKiTest will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on our Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by NiKiTest or otherwise.
By submitting Content to NiKiTest for inclusion on your Website, you grant NiKiTest a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your website or any online entities. If you delete Content, NiKiTest will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, NiKiTest has the right (though not the obligation) to, in NiKiTest’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in NiKiTest’s reasonable opinion, violates any NiKiTest policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in NiKiTest’s sole discretion. NiKiTest will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously donated.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. NiKiTest has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, NiKiTest does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. NiKiTest disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Specifically, NiKiTest cannot monitor posts, pages, links to and from the www.NiKiTest.com domain, or any form of reference for and from members and contributors of the NiKiTest website.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which NiKiTest links, and that link to NiKiTest. NiKiTest does not have any control over those non-NiKiTest websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-NiKiTest website or webpage, NiKiTest does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. NiKiTest disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-NiKiTest websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement. As NiKiTest asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by NiKiTest violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify NiKiTest in accordance with NiKiTest’s Policy. NiKiTest will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.NiKiTest will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of NiKiTest or others. In the case of such termination, NiKiTest will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously given to NiKiTest.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from NiKiTest to you any NiKiTest or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with NiKiTest. NiKiTest, the NiKiTest logos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.NiKiTest.com are trademarks or registered trademarks of NiKiTest. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any NiKiTest or third-party trademarks.
7. Changes. NiKiTest reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. NiKiTest may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. NiKiTest may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your NiKiTest account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty waivers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Waiver of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. NiKiTest and its contributors and members hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither NiKiTest nor its contributors and members, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will NiKiTest, or its contributors and members, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitutions; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or NiKiTest shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NiKiTest, its members, its contributors, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement and Policies.
13. Substitution. You agree to not substitute any product NiKiTest offers as the definitive benchmark for testing nicotine concentration/levels of any liquid containing Nicotine. Whether you agree to carry out regular lab tests by an accredited lab facilitator approved by Health Canada on your own consumer product, at the intervals carried out by law, is your sole responsibility. The products NiKiTest offer are not meant to substitute accredited lab tests, they are meant for average consumers as a means to accurately test Nicotine strength.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between NiKiTest and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of NiKiTest, or by the posting by NiKiTest of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the Provincial and federal courts located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the any arbitration rules of NiKiTest’s arbitrators. The arbitration shall take place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; NiKiTest may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.